Friday, October 28, 2016

October 28 - Friday

Back to the Mill again for a run on 'the mill'.  9.41 miles in 60:00. Easy progression run. I like this time of year there as it's nice and quiet.  Unlike yesterday, I remembered my iPod tonight so at least I had some tunes to listen to.

It's been a good week so far, all things considered...but there's still plenty of time for it to all fall apart.

Poison ivy update... it SUCKS.  It's a weeping gross mess that has just blown up now on both arms and elsewhere in random spots.  It has expanded 100 fold on my arm since I first had it start bothering me at the beginning of the week.  What a nightmare.  I got horrendous sleep last night with not only this bothering me but also I may have overdone it with my allergy medication as I was a jittery, fevery mess for a few hours in the middle of the night.  Couple all this in with my ribs not allowing me to roll over in bed or sleep on my right side, and needless to say it's not good.  I'm falling apart.

still rockin' the SIX03 sweatpants...all week strong.

No comments:

Post a Comment