Thursday, October 20, 2016

October 20 - Thursday

Snuck in 5 miles today solo...at lunch... Did the Madison '5k' course and then continued on the train tracks and popped out on Forest Pines and back out to the house.  Felt a little beat during the 4th mile because I was probably running a bit too fast..but recovered well enough to make it back to the house.  Hips and legs a bit tight and tired as I would have expected for this week. Ribs are still killing me but better than the previous 3 weeks.  It makes it tough to breathe deep when I'm running which is a problem for anything under a certain pace... The goal was to go from 0 miles the last 3 weeks to 40ish this week so I'm well on my way to rolling in in the 40s without much trouble...then maybe bump it up a bit to 60 or so next week ....but everything still easy.  It's weird running through an injury that has nothing to do with my legs, feet, calves, hamstrings, knees, etc.

No comments:

Post a Comment