Saturday, November 7, 2015

November 7 (Saturday)

November 7 (Saturday) - 6 miles early in the day before the parents got here to watch the kids...Headed over to lunch w/ Kristin, Ryan, and Kristina.  Was going to run later on by decided that the 6 was good for the day.

This was the first run I've done in the past 20 years where I was aware that I was no longer the Wakefield High School record holder for the 800 meters. I discovered today that a kid broke my now 20 year old record, back in June of this year (2015). My record lasted from 1995 to 2015.  The record I broke back in 1995 was from 1965 (30 years).  The new school record is 1:56.16.  My record was 1:56:2.  Pretty close...but records were meant to be broken....glad that it lasted that long but glad it's now been broken.  (small article here).

No comments:

Post a Comment