Thursday, October 15, 2015

Catching Up

Playing some catch up... Here's what's happened since the marathons....

October 4 (Sunday) - off (day after marathon...time to recover)
October 5 (Monday) - 5.1 miles easy
October 6 (Tuesday) - 8 miles hard
October 7 (Wednesday) - 10 miles w/ some light track tempo
October 8 (Thursday) - 8.5 miles
October 9 (Friday) - 8.6 miles easy on snowmobile trails
October 10 (Saturday) - off
October 11 (Sunday) - 9.3 miles easy
October 12 (Monday) - 8 miles hilly roads
October 13 (Tuesday) - am 5 miles / pm 8 miles
October 14 (Wednesday) - 10.5 miles trails/mountains
October 15 (Thursday) - 9 miles hilly roads

One more weekend off, then most likely the WMM Half in Conway next weekend.  The NH Individual Age 38 State Record for a Half is 1:14 and change...I should be able to do that without much issue.  I got the Age 38 State Record a few weeks back at Clarence Demar for the marathon.  I now have the 37 and 38 age records for the marathon in NH by a NH resident.  Getting the Age 39 record next year will be a bit of a challenge considering it drops way back down to a 2:29 and change.  I have a feeling that will be more of a challenge than the last couple years.

I did manage to get a head cold yesterday somehow so I'm hoping it passes before next weekend.  Will try to run though it as best I can.

Have been getting in some great coin hunting in though...beautiful fall days recently and some great permissions I've obtained are leading to some exciting times with my new machine...





No comments:

Post a Comment