Wednesday, April 1, 2015

April 1 (Wednesday)

April 1 (Wednesday) - 5 miles at lunch on the roads from my house down to 41 and back.   Then another 10 miles later on after work.  The first 6.5 with Darin Brown from his house.  Did the Pound Rd. hilly loop and then I added on another 3.5 solo out and back on Lead Mine Rd.  I ran until the road turned to ice/snow where they stopped plowing and then turned around.  15 miles total.

Today I hit the 1000 mile mark for the year (and then some).  I am pretty close to my goal pace for the year...I still got a lot of work to do but the year is now 1/4 over and it was probably the toughest quarter to run through for sure but I came out relatively unscathed.  10 races in the books as well.  That puts me ahead of last year's pace for total races...but I will be picking up the pace even more as the season progresses.

No comments:

Post a Comment