Monday, March 23, 2015

March 23 (Monday)

March 23 (Monday) - 8 miles on the mill.  Recovery day.

Surprisingly my hamstring and legs feel better today than they have in 2 weeks although that was before I ran on it.  The only thing that was aggravating me this morning was one of my toes because the nail was a bit too long... I think there is something to be said for just getting out there and shaking off the rust... Later on when I ran on the mill I did have some uncomfortable moments w/ the hamstring and calf but considering I've raced and worked out on it in the past week and it is still slightly getting better, I'm confident I can continue to do what I'm doing and keep moving slowly in the right direction.

Some additional shots I got from yesterday's 5 miler, courtesy of m51photo:





No comments:

Post a Comment