Tuesday, February 17, 2015

February 17 (Tuesday)

February 17 (Tuesday) - Was originally going to sneak down to Manchester to run the Fat Tuesday 5k but that plan went out the window the moment I tweaked my back yesterday while shoveling snow. It was super sore and stiff last night on the easy mill run and today when I woke up it was worse.  I tried to massage and roll but it really wasn't getting any better.  Decided to opt out of the race and probably for the best considering it's freezing cold, on possibly slick roads, and at night (not a fan of night races unless it's on snowshoes).  I hit the mill reluctantly for 8 miles after work and didn't do a lunch run as I was on a call (which probably was also for the best).   It wasn't too bad tonight but I want to make sure I don't get any worse.  Called it at 8.

No comments:

Post a Comment