Sunday, February 15, 2015

February 15 (Sunday) - Weekly Wrap Up

February 15 (Sunday) - 6 miles easy on the mill at the end of the day to wrap up the week and have a quasi-day off.  I packed up the miles early in the week and was able to coast to the end.  

I ended the week with 90.7 miles (with a short day at the end as a rest day).  Only got outside once this week but I got the miles in and got a couple of quicker sessions in with no real workout to speak of (the race on Saturday was cancelled due to the weather). I did get in a couple decent longer spins on the treadmill.  I had 3 doubles and a long run of 15 miles and two other 'longish' single sessions on the mill of 13 and 12.  I got in a little backcountry xc skiing as well on Saturday before my run on the mill.  A decent week for sure but wish I had the race under my belt.  It was postponed until 2/28, which still works, so it shouldn't be too big of a deal.

No comments:

Post a Comment