Wednesday, January 7, 2015

January 7 (Wednesday)

January 7 (Wednesday) - Still sick. Been dreaming of what it's like not to be.  I almost don't remember.  I have the worst cough I have ever had.  Running through it is horrible, especially when I try to hop on the treadmill and there are others in the room. I feel like an a$$hole.

8 miles at lunch on the mill nice and easy.  The last 20 minutes there was another guy next to me on the other treadmill and I was trying to hold in my coughs. It was miserable.  Then another 6 miles later in the evening before they closed. I basically went there later than usual to make sure I was the only one in there and I was thank God.   14 miles total.

2 comments:

  1. Sorry you're still sick. Love the new header!! Blast from the past!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Never forget Greg...Never forget ;)

    ReplyDelete