Tuesday, January 6, 2015

January 6 (Tuesday)

January 6 (Tuesday) - Still sick as a dog.  I've had a horrendous cough that has been keeping me up at night and preventing me from being able to breathe efficiently while running.  I still forced myself to get out at lunch for 11 miles on the roads in high single digit temps.

Even though we got a decent amount of snow here in the north country, apparently the storm that rolled through a couple days ago was not enough for the trails in Brookfield so the Moose Mountain snowshoe race that was supposed to be this Saturday was postponed until Feb 8 (the day after Horsehill).  Hopefully by then, I'll be better.  But this does give me a little extra time to get healthy and I don't have to worry about hacking through a snowshoe race this weekend after all.



No comments:

Post a Comment