Tuesday, December 23, 2014

December 23 (Tuesday)

My little girl is getting big!
December 23 (Tuesday) - Up early in the snowstorm to travel down to East Wakefield to help my Mom & Dad close up the house for the winter.  Spent the first half of the day down there helping out and was spent by the time I got home (around 2ish).  I spent the afternoon playing with Tabby as it was her 2nd birthday.  By 5:30 I was fast asleep on the couch...completely wiped out.   I managed to drag myself down to the mill for 10 miles (easy) on the treadmill (felt pretty good though). I'm glad I was able to get up and out the door after all that.  I normally would have been tempted with a zero but those days are behind me (I hope).   This week I am just hoping to get in some better than average miles.  I knew it was going to be difficult to get in as many miles as I'd like due to the holidays/birthdays and all the running around I've got to do...plus the weather stinks.  Good thing I am off of work for the holiday break... some good quality time spent with the girls and a little bit of running won't hurt.


No comments:

Post a Comment