Wednesday, December 10, 2014

December 10 (Wednesday)

December 10 (Wednesday) - Got on a call at work at 9:30 am EST.  Didn't get off until 6:15pm EST.  Yes, that's right... I didn't eat lunch or anything.  My headset died twice.  Had to keep switching back to my handset for the call.  Just worked on an issue all day and didn't even get it resolved.  Kind of depressing.  Scurried over to the Mill after contemplating just giving up and going to bed and sulking and taking a zero.  Got 10 miles in a little quicker on the treadmill that I would have liked (my legs don't hold up well on the mill at quicker tempos, but I had to do it to get the miles in before they closed).  Felt pretty good but bummed that I did't get to the mill during lunch, like I planned. I wanted to double today but it just wasn't in the cards.  I should have gone early in the a.m. before I got on the call but since I was kind of blindsided by the issue to begin with, I couldn't really have known.  Complaining about ONLY getting 10 miles in, is a huge step in the right direction for me though in reality.

No comments:

Post a Comment