Monday, October 13, 2014

Updates coming....

It's been quite some time since I've had the motivation to update the blog but I'm going to try to get back to some sort of regularity with this thing + some retrospective posts to make up for lost time.... Since I last updated this in July (yikes), I've raced 10 times, and put up some solid long runs, some workouts, and some OK mileage.  For those who aren't friends with me on Facebook or who don't keep in touch w/ me via other means, you probably haven't been kept in the loop at all. I'll try to fill in some gaps here and provide some highlights from the second part of my summer up until now.

Since July 12 (I last blogged on July 11), I've put in 810 miles and spent a lot of that focused on training for the Vermont 50 miler while also trying to remain healthy.  I also had another baby :).   I did some decent weekly long runs in the mountains and on the trails with Kevin Tilton and continued to do the USATF-New England Mountain Series + the rest of the Whitaker Woods Summer Series.

I am going to shoot up some quick race recaps of the rest of the summer + some training posts to recap some of the more memorable runs leading up to Vermont.

From this past weekend's run in my hood...



No comments:

Post a Comment