Saturday, June 14, 2014

June 14 (Saturday)

June 14 (Saturday) - Felt better today than I have in 3 days.  It's been rough and I just came off of basically no real running this week.  Headed down to MSD 10k reluctantly, but I figured since this is basically my favorite race and I registered, I should at least go do it. I'm not hurt, but just wiped from being sick.  Ended up having my worst race of the year so far and probably my worst 10k in a very long time if not ever.  But I wasn't really expecting anything different based on how my week went.  I wasn't hacking too bad during the race, but my body was just very tired and run down.  I did a 4 mile w/ up + 10k race (5th OA - 34:06) and just shy of 4 miles of a cooldown with Eric Couture.  Will work on a race report (reluctantly) later this week.  14 miles on the day.

No comments:

Post a Comment