Monday, April 7, 2014

April 7 (Monday)

April 7 (Monday) - Headed out late after work and didn't have too much time in, but got over to the Lower Nanamocomuck Ski Trail in Albany, NH for a rip on the trails.  I'm not quite sure what I was expecting.  I half expected there maybe to be some 'trails' but instead it was just a ton of rotten snow.  I tried to handle it with the Microspikes but no dice. I had to turn around and head back after about a half mile of postholing.  I threw on the Dions and headed back out for more but it was just too awful.  Postholing and near falling on my face continuously.  Turned back after not too long and called it a day after only 3 miles of torture (and 30:11).

The road isn't quite open yet...

Lower Falls from the opposite side

Maybe the last ride on the Dions until the fall/winter?  Maybe...

No comments:

Post a Comment