Thursday, April 3, 2014

April 3 (Thursday)

April 3 (Thursday) - My house up 113 into Albany and then around Tabor Circle and back.  About 650 ft of elevation in 10.25 miles (1:09:12).  Started out slow and worked into it but kept it really smooth. My calf/behind the knee popped (feels like tendons or something releasing) again about 3.5 in. I made the decision to push forward and see what happens.  Every time this happens, it doesn't happen again but I stop running because I don't want to have it happen again.  This time I figured I'd see.  It didn't happen again and I didn't ease up on the effort. I just ran through it after hopping a step or two as it first happened.  Admittedly I didn't stretch or roll before I ran today (like I have been) so that could have been part of it.

No comments:

Post a Comment