Tuesday, February 11, 2014

February 11 (Tuesday)

February 11 (Tuesday) - Another cold one out today but beautiful sunny day... did I get out?  No, not quite.  Besides going out to get the mail, I only got outside again to drive to the mill for my nightly jaunt.  10 miles in 66:51.... on the sh*tty treadmill!  Doc Brown was on the good one when I got in and he was only 10 minutes deep into his run, so I pulled up along side him and just set it to 9mph and started talkin' smack to him for the rest of his workout.  He had his iPad setup and he was playing online poker as he was running.  That is a baller.  He was up 90 G's when I got there.  After the 10 miles, I shot down into the pool for 10 laps.  I always feel amazing after a run when I can get in the pool for a bit..  No time for the hot tub though...had to get out of there...

Also...more coffee talk...

No comments:

Post a Comment