Thursday, January 30, 2014

January 30 (Thursday)

January 30 (Thursday) - 8 Miles easy on the mill (60:00) mid-day.  Then another 8 Miles later on, on the mill in the same slow 60:00.  Just chasin' miles.  Very uninteresting.  It was a beautiful day out compared to what we've been dealing with temperature-wise... but I still ran inside.  16 Miles total. Glad I snuck it all in though... The first 20 minutes of the run tonight went by quick as I got to talk to Downtown Darin Brown. He was just finishing up his workout in there and was lifting and stretching.  We talked training, racing, goals, and a little bit of Mt. Washington (for Nick, not for him).  I also told him he's slacking on the blog front and told him to blog about his nice win this past weekend in the 3k over David Principe (aka DJ's dad)...

2 comments:

Rhody Seth said...

Your commitment to the treadmill is quite brutal. But impressive.

DoubleJ said...

ha! Thanks Seth. I really don't have much of an option. Just been doing mostly the mill since November...Brutal, but it's helping me get in miles...