Wednesday, January 15, 2014

January 15 (Wednesday)

January 15 (Wednesday) - Another awful day to get my running in.  Worked from sunrise right up until about 4:45pm and got completely dressed to head over to the mill to try another run on the t-mill (with hopes of not repeating Tuesday night's fun)...I even had my bag ready right beside me.. but just as I was starring at the clock waiting for it to move past 5 (so I can officially feel good about leaving my email box), I got an invite to a 3 hour troubleshooting session from 5:30-8:30 from my manager.  It was a hot issue (actually 4 hot issues) and it was ready to boil over, so I had to unpack and sit back down to help out a team of engineers try to figure out what these issues were.  I didn't hang up the phone until 9:45pm.  I flirted with getting out for a few but then realize it was almost 10 o'clock and my stomach was still not 100% so I went to bed instead.  Work has been very good to me (especially lately) so there was no way I was going to leave my guys high and dry, even though my manager told me I could head out if I wanted to...priorities for sure... family / work / running...gotta remember...

No comments:

Post a Comment