Friday, January 10, 2014

January 10 (Friday)

January 10 (Friday) - Back to ...you guessed it.... The Mill.  More Killer....Less Filler is what I always say... I got there and it was a full house about 5 minutes later. Every machine was being used at the same time. A first.  Must be all the New Years resolution people still holding onto the dream... I had just beat the 'walkers' to the punch and got in there about 5 minutes before they strolled in.  I got in a solid easy-to-moderate 10 miles in 69:35. My iPod died completely about 20 minutes in.  It's the third one I've gone through. Time to get ANOTHER one.  It's probably because I had too many songs featuring Al Jourgensen in some way or another...after a while even Apple devices can't handle that much awesome.


4 comments:

  1. This is more like it.....

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wbXciBKcfQ8

    ReplyDelete
  2. ha...I know, this is surely on there too. The whole Psalms 69 album is on my iPod... much better to run to....but I also love the With Sympathy album.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Do you have any music on either one of your 32GB phones?

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have 4 32 GB iphones. 2 old 4's, 1 4s, and 1 5s. They are a little bulky to bring on a run...compared to say the nano. I had a nano but I lost it...time for another one.

    ReplyDelete