Friday, December 14, 2012

Friday - 12-14-2012

Still sick but felt slightly better later in the afternoon.  I was going to try to run early but Don stopped in on his way home and wanted to get together to run at 5:30pm so I agreed to wait.  I waited and just before I left to go over, he had to cancel so I was now facing trying to run a few miles in the dark alone and my stomach was still really bothering me so I had to make the relatively easy decision to rest and not make my stomach pain any worse. I instead took Kristin out for something to eat and then caught the Hobbit at the Mountain Valley Mall.  Great movie. I really liked it.  My expectations were definitely met.  We saw the 3D premiere at 7:45pm and there was about 20 people in the whole theater and all of them sitting behind us.  I love it here.

No comments:

Post a Comment