Wednesday, December 29, 2010

2011 Team Inov-8

The Inov-8 Team for 2011 has been officially announced, and I am happy to have once again been selected to represent the team and brand in the snow, on the trails, on the roads, and in the mountains for the upcoming year.  The company has a ton of great products being launched this year including some road flats and trainers (which I've had the pleasure to test out and absolutely love).

Since I plan on doing a lot more trail/mountain stuff and also some additional ultras this coming year, I look forward to trying out a lot more models I didn't get a chance to test drive last year.

The 2011 Team Roster looks to be loaded once again with MUT (Mountain/Ultra/Trail) talent and includes a few of my CMS mates, Abby Mahoney, Peter Maksimow, Kevin Tilton, and Ben Nephew.  Some other New Englanders on the squad include Amy Lane and Gina Lucrezi.  It should be a great year out on the trails and in the mountains...but first, snowshoe season!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment