Tuesday, June 9, 2009

2009 Mount Washington Top 50 Rankings / Seedings

DD has finished ranking his top 50 Men for the 2009 Mount Washington Road Race. I initially helped w/ sifting through the latest entrants lists and picking out runners who we thought would have the best chance at a top 50 finish. Having said that, dd's predictions (linked below) have 28 runners under 1:10. That includes 6 guys who have NEVER run Mt Washington before. They are the hardest to predict as the best prediction for Mt Washington is what you've done in the past at Mt Washington. We researched Athlinks and Googled people, but sometimes it is really hard to find any info.



DD's disclaimer:

'Please don't take offense at what I may have predicted for you (or if you don't appear on the rankings). This is all in good fun and for amusement purposes only. I would not recommend using this to make your picks in the "pool" as I have NEVER won the pool. If nothing else it gives you some sort of an idea of who is who.

Good luck to everyone racing up "the" Hill.'

- dd (self-proclaimed New England mountain running historian)'


**Adobe Acrobat Reader required. If you can't see the PDF above (as it opens in a separate window), please download the free version of Acrobat Reader.



11 comments:

  1. Hey JJ, I guess this means you have to go out and kick DD back side.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Scotty:
    I figure I'll pass JJ on the final hill while he stops and lets me go by. That will only work if we are running in snowshoes. I just put JJ behind me to get him agitated and hopefully watch him bury me and have a great race.

    ReplyDelete
  3. JJ

    Any chance of hooking up for a ride to Mt Washington?

    DQ

    ReplyDelete
  4. DQ...I'm going up Friday morning w/ Kristin and maybe Jon Healey (if he can get the day from work)... Where were you staying?

    ReplyDelete
  5. DD said he has floor space at the winners lodge so I was going to stay there. Let me know if its possible to get a ride otherwise it looks like the Quintanator will be my ride.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Call up Morgan Freeman for a ride.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Dave, you are more than welcome to come up w/ us on Friday morn...I wouldn't want you to have to bang up there in the Quintivator... Just make sure you start the race with everyone else this year ok?

    ReplyDelete
  8. Let me know if its ok for you to pick me up at my house since I'm a little north of you. Exit 3 off 93N or off 111. 4 Aspen St is the address. Thanks, JJ. No repeat of 1989.

    ReplyDelete
  9. you got it...I'm still trying to work out when we're leavin...may be later on in the morning depending on a couple things...or maybe even around noon..not sure quite yet...either way you got a ride...

    ReplyDelete
  10. I'm lucky I can remember much from 1989 since I spent the next decade in more bars than almost anyone. Thank God I met my wife.
    I just found out about Mark Kimball. Sounds like he had a close call. Talk to you later.

    ReplyDelete