Friday, July 11, 2008

TvO's Loon Mtn. Video # 1

Tv0 has just put up video 1 of 2 from last week's Loon Mountain race. This is a great look at the course as he, dd, and Paul Kirsch (race director) set up the flags the day before the race. I am very glad Tim took video of this. This shows the Upper Walking Boss which is the hill I described in my prior post as being the worst ever... This is a great overview and visual look at one of the hardest (but fun :) ) races around... 2:00 into the video, where dd describes it as 'really going to kick some ass'...



Running Raw: Loon Mtn. Race - The Course 7/5/08


On to tomorrow's Mt. Ascutney up in VT. dd and I will be hitting the road at 6:30am....no race photos planned, but I'll try to get some other area photos and post a writeup tomorrow...

1 comment: